10.02.2009

31 weeks...



we went to the pumpkin patch this morning. i love going to the pumpkin patch! not just any pumpkin patch, but carmichael's in bixby. i've been looking forward to it since we took canon last year. we were looking at our calendar for the month this week and realized october is pretty much gone so we took advantage of a beautiful fall day to visit one of my favorite places. of course, only being the second day of october, there weren't many people there which was nice for photos. canon looked so handsome in his cute little fall outfit. he actually looked toddlerish! it was a different experience with a 16 month old than the 4 month old we had last year that we could put anywhere and he just sat there. as soon as lane downloads the pics, i'll put them up. there are a few really good ones!

my littlest pumpkin was awake and kicking the whole time. that's pretty much was he does with his days anymore. he is quickly running out of room! we went to the dr this week, and everything looked good. i can't believe it's already time to start going every 2 weeks. he'll be here before we know it! and the poor boy, like his big brother, won't have a name i guess until he's born.

i'm trying to enjoy these last few weeks with just canon. bless his heart, he has no idea what's about to rock his world! he is major mommy boy right now...so bad that he has now started calling lane "mama." :)

3 comments:

anxiously hopeful said...

Those are great pictures of the little mama. Can't wait to see the pictures that "mama" took of Cannon.

welcometomyfrontporch said...

That is one thing I liked about having my boys close in age. They never remember what it was like to be the only child. When I brought Peanut home, I thought Little Man would be jealous. Instead, he wanted to "hep" (help) and he was rewarded everytime he gave me a diaper and gently rubbed his baby brother's head or feet while I nursed. It will be so good for Canon. He is going to be an AWESOME big brother.

Jacob Epperson said...

I am going to start calling Lane 'Mama' now. No surprise there, right? And, about the name for Number Two...
I have a roll-over policy. The many names I picked for Canon that were not chosen have a second shot.
Can't wait to see you and the family!
p.s. Going along with the name for the second son, a great option is right in front of my nose. I nearly didn't recognize it for its potential. The few letters needed to be inserted for Word Verification are as follows:
Nutic. I believe it's a sign. Can't ask for anything better.