1.10.2009

you know your baby is getting older when...

you have to buy tubs to store all the clothes and baby stuff that he's already out grown :( I have memories of walking through wal-mart with a basket full of tubs with my mom. there have always been tubs of clothes in the garage that me, my sisters, my cousins, and friends passed around. i have always been a pack rat, but i consider these tubs frugal. what if we have a baby in the same season and it happens to be a boy? we will have saved so much! plus, i'm not quite ready to part with those itty, bitty memories!
speaking of organization, i think it's safe to say we have outgrown our apartment, mainly because of a baby! canon's closet is our linen closet, attic, cleaning closet, and storage for anything that we can't find a place for!

1 comment:

welcometomyfrontporch said...

I have tubs of clothes around her too. I did send some to Leighton and Katie and to my best friend. I am like you, I can't part with alot of them. Some of them I used to make a swag (somewhere in the beginning of my blog) and I saved some on hangers along with some of my clothes my mom saved for me, and I have a pile I am planning on making into a quilt. I will wait on that until I KNOW I am done having kids. I think if I were garanteed another boy, I would go for it. I don't know...we will see...