4.12.2012

my favorite baby outfit...

knox has been rocking the hand me downs over the past 3 months. while switching out the boys' closets recently, i realized that due to the warm weather and size of my favorite outfit, he hasn't been able to wear it yet and, more than likely won't. so before i packed it away, ledger and i dressed him up for a little photo shoot!
Photobucket
i bought it for canon when he was 4 months old to wear to the pumpkin patch. we have the cutest pictures in it. i know i'm biased, but i felt like he needed to model the ensemble for babyGap!
Photobucket
ledger was able to wear it once or twice before it got too warm. knox is growing at the same rate ledger did.
Photobucket
i LOVE that i have pics of all my boys in it! it'll be the outfit that i think back to and get all sentimental over. i know i could get good money from it by selling it, but i'm not sure yet if i can part with it!

here's canon and ledger in it...
Photobucket
after i had finished taking knox's pictures, ledger climbed up on the couch, spread his blankie out on the back of it and requested a picture, too! sweet boy.
Photobucket

1 comment:

5 dudes, a diva and total chaos said...

Oh my gosh we have the same outfit and I had our little Knox photographed in it! I see OSU outfits are you in Oklahoma? I live in Oklahoma too.