1.13.2010

evidence of a hipster and a chunk...

canon was in the bathroom with lane while he was getting ready one morning. this cute little boy submerged with daddy-look-a-like hair. now everytime he goes in the bathroom, he points to the drawer with the hair goo. if we ask him how he fixes his hair, he starts pulling up on it.
he was being bashful...
hunk!!

i was changing this little chunks diaper when i saw the "rubberband" roll on his arm. it just appeared out of no where. i love it! so what does a mom do?
document it! i wanted you to see how rollie-pollie he is, but this picture didn't do it justice...
so i took his clothes off!!
is he not the cutest chunky monkey ever?!

man, i love my boys!

3 comments:

Lauren said...

These pictures are so cute!

Josh and Maggie said...

Cute! Saw your comment on my page...hmm, I'm not sure about adding my blog to your blogroll. Sorry. I don't know very much about these things. :)

Lisa said...

I love your boys too! Ledger really is a chunk. So different from his brother.