1.23.2010

shout-out to the stewarts...

these sweet friends are too good to our family! we enjoyed a lovely dinner at their house tonight. i don't know what kenneth does to his chicken, but he consistently grills the best chicken! they even got me birthday cupcakes...with buttercream icing. score! we played boxers or briefs again. lane wrestled with the big boys. shanna warned others of the candle (we love her a whole lot, too!). canon ate blueberries with kenneth. ledger cooed (and may have screamed a little, too) at miss lisa. caleb made fun of me singing on my blog. i shopped for toys from their get-rid of pile. what a fun evening! thanks, guys!!! we love you all!

2 comments:

thecalebstewart said...

We had a great time too! It was a lot of fun! We love you guys! Thank you for sharing your sweet, beautiful boys with us.

thecalebstewart said...

I didn't know that Caleb was on his account. The comment was from me - Lisa.