5.12.2012

o-k-l-a-h-o-m-a....


canon had his spring program this week. it's one of my favorite things ever! i love seeing how he will react. this was his third time on the stage performing and with each one, he has participated a little bit more. he has his mom's stage freight! he also missed the 3 school days leading up to the program.


how blessed am i to get to be these sweet guys' mom?
Photobucket
my little cowboy.
Photobucket
my little, bitty cowboy :)
Photobucket


he LOVES school so much and i'm so thankful he has been able to go. however, i'm really looking forward to the break over summer. we have lots of fun things planned over the summer!

1 comment:

Caitlynne and Jared said...

Hi! I just saw your comment on my blog, sorry it has been so long! Your boys are precious! We are actually planning a weekend getaway to Tulsa later this summer, what is fun to do there with a one-year-old?